– Supervised Learning: Classification, Regression and Time Series
– Decision Trees and Random Forests
– Ensemble Learning
– Hyperparameter Tuning
– Using Pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
– Use Pandas to handle CSV Files
– Deep Learning / Neural Networks with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras
– Using Kaggle and entering Machine Learning competitions
– How to present your findings and impress your boss
– How to clean and prepare your data for analysis
– K Nearest Neighbours
– Support Vector Machines
– Regression analysis (Linear Regression/Polynomial Regression)
– How Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, and Apache Flink are used
– Setting up your environment with Conda, MiniConda, and Jupyter Notebooks
– Using GPUs with Google Colab
By the end of this course, you will be a complete Data Scientist that can get hired at large companies. We are going to use everything we learn in the course to build professional real world projects like Heart Disease Detection, Bulldozer Price Predictor, Dog Breed Image Classifier, and many more. By the end, you will have a stack of projects you have built that you can show off to others.
Here’s the truth: Most courses teach you Data Science and do just that. They show you how to get started. But the thing is, you don’t know where to go from there or how to build your own projects. Or they show you a lot of code and complex math on the screen, but they don’t really explain things well enough for you to go off on your own and solve real life machine learning problems.
Whether you are new to programming, or want to level up your Data Science skills, or are coming from a different industry, this course is for you. This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no Data Science experience, to someone that can go off, forget about Daniel and Andrei, and build their own Data Science and Machine learning workflows.
Machine Learning has applications in Business Marketing and Finance, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Retail, Transportation and Logistics, Agriculture, Internet of Things, Gaming and Entertainment, Patient Diagnosis, Fraud Detection, Anomaly Detection in Manufacturing, Government, Academia/Research, Recommendation Systems and so much more. The skills learned in this course are going to give you a lot of options for your career.
You hear statements like Artificial Neural Network, or Artificial Intelligence (AI), and by the end of this course, you will finally understand what these mean!
Click “Enroll Now” and join others in our community to get a leg up in the industry, and learn Data Scientist and Machine Learning. We guarantee this is better than any bootcamp or online course out there on the topic. See you inside the course!
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with zero experience (or beginner/junior) who wants to learn Machine Learning, Data Science and Python
- You are a programmer that wants to extend their skills into Data Science and Machine Learning to make yourself more valuable
- Anyone who wants to learn these topics from industry experts that don’t only teach, but have actually worked in the field
- You’re looking for one single course to teach you about Machine learning and Data Science and get you caught up to speed with the industry
- You want to learn the fundamentals and be able to truly understand the topics instead of just watching somebody code on your screen for hours without really “getting it”
- You want to learn to use Deep learning and Neural Networks with your projects
- You want to add value to your own business or company you work for, by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke
Last updated 9/2023