Joe Marwood – Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders
Learn the historical performance of candlestick patterns for stocks, forex and futures. Discover which patterns are best and the ones you should avoid.
For the first time, a course that reveals the historical performance of all the classic candlestick patterns, allowing you to trade with more confidence and knowledge.
Candlestick charts are the number one way to present financial price data. They let you quickly and easily visualise the market and analyse recent price action before placing a trade.
Whether it’s in a particular stock, a currency pair, or a commodity, once you know how to read candlestick charts, you can very quickly gauge strength or weakness in the market of your choice.
Candlestick charts have been around for centuries and there are numerous books and courses that detail specific candlestick patterns. Patterns such as the shooting star, the Doji and the Hammer.
However, most books and courses fail to address an important consideration. Do these candlestick patterns actually work?
On this course, not only will you learn about Japanese candlestick charts and how to identify the most popular candlestick patterns, but you will discover the historical performance of 25 of the best patterns.
You’re going to learn which candlestick patterns are the best and which ones you should pay attention to in your trading. And you’ll realise that there are some candlestick patterns that you should simply avoid.
21 different futures and forex markets and over 100 stocks are analysed (across more than 1000 trades) to see which patterns produce the most profitable results. And the results are indeed surprising.
In fact, the results suggest that some patterns are not profitable at all. However, the results also reveal something very interesting.
One specific candlestick pattern performed significantly better than every other candlestick pattern we tested.
On this course, you’ll learn precisely which candlestick pattern that is.
You’re also going to learn how to spot the candlestick patterns and how to incorporate them into your own trading and investing.
Then, you’ll discover a fully fledged trading system based on the best patterns found.
But that’s not all.
When you take the course today, you’ll also receive a number of bonuses.
Bonus 1: You’ll get the A3 candlestick cheat sheet so you can quickly locate candlestick patterns by eye. You can even print this out and stick in on the wall if you want to.
Bonus 2: You’re going to get access to the accompanying eBook and all the tables of results.
Bonus 3: You’re going to receive the formulas that I used to code up each candlestick pattern.
If you have the back-testing program Amibroker, you’ll be able to use this code to run an exploration and scan for the latest candlestick signals on your own machine. (The exploration returns all the recent candlestick patterns in seconds).
So, if you want to learn how the professionals use financial charts and you want to take your candlestick trading to another level, just click take this course now and let’s get started learning about Japanese Candlesticks!
What are the requirements?
- An understanding of basic financial terms is beneficial.
- A desire to learn about price action and historical performance.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lessons on how to use Japanese candlestick charts to inform your investing and trading decisions.
- Analysis on the profitability of individual candlestick patterns – which candlestick patterns work and which candlestick patterns fail!
- You will learn to trade price action and Japanese candlestick charts with more precision and confidence than before.
- You will learn the profit potential and opportunities that exist from combining candlestick price patterns with other indicators.
- You will learn some principles about back-testing and designing a price action, chart based trading strategy
- You will discover a complete trading strategy based solely on Japanese candlestick patterns.
- You will be able to program and scan for individual candlestick patterns using the Amibroker analysis program.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in financial markets and price action – stocks, forex, futures can take this course.
- System traders and Amibroker users will also benefit from this course.
- StartIntroduction (2:40)
- StartCourse Structure
- StartLegal Disclaimer
- StartJapanese Candlestick Patterns: The Basics (4:08)
- StartJapanese Candlestick Building Blocks (3:41)
- StartA History Of Japanese Candlesticks (4:25)
- StartTest Procedure: Setting Up (5:41)
- StartTest Procedure: Presentation Of Results (5:50)
Testing The Candlesticks
- StartHanging Man (9:08)
- StartHammer (3:08)
- StartInverted Hammer (3:57)
- StartShooting Star (2:51)
- StartMorning Star (3:15)
- StartEvening Star (3:05)
- StartGravestone Doji (2:00)
- StartDragonfly Doji (2:15)
- StartBullish Kicker (3:15)
- StartBearish Kicker (2:16)
- StartBullish Engulfing (2:47)
- StartBearish Engulfing (1:26)
- StartBullish Harami (2:17)
- StartBearish Harami (1:44)
- StartBullish Spinning Top (2:48)
- StartBearish Spinning Top (1:35)
- StartBullish Abandoned Baby (2:47)
- StartBearish Abandoned Baby (1:49)
- StartThree White Soldiers (3:24)
- StartThree Black Crows (2:17)
- StartThree Line Strike (1:50)
- StartPiercing Line (2:06)
- StartDark Cloud Cover (1:24)
- StartTweezer Top (2:00)
- StartTweezer Bottom (3:12)
- StartLoose Kicker (3:18)
- StartWhat Have We Learnt? (5:27)
- StartWhich Candlestick Pattern Is The Best Of All? (0:49)
- StartBig table Of Results
Confirmations And Combinations
- StartImproving Candlesticks With Volume: Test Results (3:08)
- StartImproving Candlesticks With The RSI Indicator: Test Results (2:55)
- StartImproving Candlesticks With Moving Averages: Test Results (3:54)
- StartA Complete Trading System (7:54)
- StartMy Top 10 Tips For Trading Candlesticks
- StartIs This The End? (0:55)
- StartBonus 1: Candlestick Cheat Sheet
- StartBonus 2: Candlestick Exploration Code for Amibroker
- StartBonus 3: Trading With Candlesticks Supplementary eBook
- StartBonus 4: Other Useful Resources
Course Page: Joe Marwood – Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders
Size: 679 MB
NOTE: Free Zippy Links will not be uploaded For Some Time due to some technical reasons. You need to join Premium Membership to access direct download links