Mark Stone – 5 Day Volume Profile Analysis Course
Learn to Read the Market and Trade Effectively
Not only have we built a better mousetrap, but we’ve also designed a comprehensive training course to teach traders precisely how to integrate Volume Profile with the powerful analysis OFA is already famous for.
Learning how to trade in today’s markets can be a very daunting and frustrating task.
There are so many options of instruments and derivatives to choose from and each has an abundance of “systems” and “methods” teaching “secret ways” of trading.
The reality is that the market is simply an auction with buyers and sellers actively pushing prices higher and lower.
There is NO secret to trading.
Trading has always been about understanding the convictions, strengths, and weaknesses of the “active” buyers and sellers.
When you understand what the other players are trying to do, you can effectively trade with them.
The course will provide you with a full understanding of the volume profile and teach you how to:
- Build and follow effective and objective trade plans that accommodate the auction moving higher, moving lower, or remaining in balance in a given day.
- Understand and identify when change is happening in a market and take advantage of it.
- Incorporate the OFA Framework, Volume Cluster Analysis, and Momentum Analysis to more effectively manage risk and hold for profits.
- More successfully identify where, when, and why fade and trend opportunities exist.
- Better identify and hold for likely targets.
- Incorporate order flow analysis into your decisions for healthier risk management and objectivity.
- Utilize the OFA tools across all of the instruments that you trade.
As soon as you sign up, you will receive instant access to a growing set of bonus videos made by the instructor.
Following the course, we’ll be posting the recordings of each major class topic session, alongside areas for follow-up questions and discussion.
The course will be delivered over 5 days, during which you will have direct access to expert instructors DB and Mark.
In addition, following the course, there will be two additional live Q&A sessions.
The VPA tool will not be sold separately, and will only be provided free to those who register for the course to learn how to use it. We are making this course and tool available as part of our continued commitment to your trading success.
We look forward to seeing you in our course. Good trading!