We will start with the very basics. First, you will learn to set up a laboratory. Then you will learn
-how to scan vulnerabilities
-gain full access to computer systems
-to discover the weaknesses and vulnerabilities and at the end of the course, you will become a Metasploit pro.
We will be conducting penetration testing only with Metasploit Framework and by doing so, we want to show you how to use the framework and cover as much as modules that I can.
From open-source research and information gathering to the exploitation and covering of their tracks, you will learn hands-on techniques to probe your network for vulnerabilities and understand how they are exploited. You will learn to think like a hacker in order to thwart black hat hackers future attacks on your networks.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- Why the Metasploit Framework? aka: MSF
- Metasploit Filesystem and Libraries
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Exploitation and Gaining Access
- Antivirus Evasion and Cleaning
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist. You will always have up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become Metasploit Superstar
- Anyone who wants to learn Metasploit
- Anyone who wants to learn Penetration Test with Metasploit
- Anyone who wants to learn the tools to exploit vulnerabilities,
- Anyone who wants to learn Metasploit as exploitation and post exploitation tool
- Anyone who wants to learn “Pass the hash” method to compromise a Windows system with no vulnerability
- Anyone who wants to learn how to crack password hashes
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Anyone already in Cybersecurity but needs a up-to-date and good refresher
- Anyone who are beginner but wants to become expert
Created by Oak Academy, Muharrem AYDIN, OAK Academy Team, Fatih YILMAZ
Last updated 10/2023