The front end of the application is built with React library and Bulma framework, for smart contract creation was used Truffle development environment and Ganache(private blockchain).
Faucet application will enable users to donate and withdraw funds from the smart contract. Users will interact with a smart contract through the website connected to the blockchain network through the Metamask wallet.
The purpose of the first application is to cover the basics while having fun working on something practical.
The most important questions this application is answering are:
- what is Ethereum (transactions, blockchain)
- what is EVM (bytecode, storage)
- how to create smart contracts and dapps
- how to integrate smart contracts with React
This application is covering the creation of an interactive marketplace. Clients of this application will purchase courses(students can choose products of their choice) with Ether digital currency.
With all of the basics covered in the previous application, the focus will be on the practical development part of the Ethereum network. Topics will be more challenging, and lectures will be more practical code-wise.
The second application covers tons of features as few, for example, the marketplace page with real-time updates of Ether currency and course prices compared to the US dollar.
The modal window is dedicated to making orders. Email hashing solution to maintain client’s privacy. Order view with order filtering and pagination, and many others.
This application will be built in the Next JS framework with Tailwind as the CSS framework. Next JS is internally using React library. It’s straightforward to use and offers SSR(server-side rendering) by default.
SSR offers lots of benefits but also brings few problems in terms of integration with the blockchain.
The entire integration part of Next JS with blockchain is covered, well explained, and documented. The final application will be deployed on the internet. The smart contract will be deployed to the “live” mainet network.
The most mentionable topics covered in this application are:
- Next js(SSR) Integration with Web3 and Blockchain
- Creation of more complicated Smart Contract
- Email hashing and order verification feature
- Testing solution (tests will cover every feature of the smart contract)
- Pagination and Filtering of orders
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as experienced devs interested in blockchain tech.
- People looking for the practical Solidity/Ethereum/NextJS development guide.
- This course is for everyone eager to understand how to build an app from scratch
Created by Eincode by Filip Jerga, Filip Jerga
Last updated 7/2023